The psychiatrist helped my friend get rid of her panic disorders

My friend is an IT employee. Once while coming back from the office in the evening, her cab met an accident, and she got admitted to the hospital. 

best psychiatrist in Kolkata

Luckily she had minor scratches as she was sitting in the back seat. But, she saw a colleague of hers dying in front of her as he was sitting beside the driver. Even the driver got a number of injuries. The death of her colleague traumatized my friend. Whenever she would go out of her house and take a cab, she would be afraid and would have panic attacks. I told her about the bestpsychiatrist doctor in Kolkata who helped me once when I was in need of help regarding my mental health. At first, she was not at all ready for it. But I understood that consulting a psychiatrist was essential as whenever she would go out, after some time, she would sweat, feel choked, tremble out of fear and what not. Even at home, sometimes she would get panic attacks whenever she would think of the accident and the death of her colleague. Finally, I convinced her and took her to the psychiatrist. He heard everything patiently and started her treatment. She was under his medication for a few months, and the doctor also arranged a few counselling sessions to motivate her and remove her fear. Today, it’s been almost a year; my friend is back to normal. She has closed the chapter that made her sad and afraid. The best psychiatrist in Kolkata treated her and gifted a new fearless life to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best psychiatrist treated my anxiety

What Is Kindling Effect - De-Addiction Therapist Explains

I took advice from a psychiatrist to keep my relationship