The best psychiatrist treated my anxiety

A few days ago, while going for my first interview, I felt extremely nervous. As a result, I had to give up on the opportunity. After that, whenever I would speak about a job or an interview, I got immensely tensed. My heart rate would rapidly go high. I used to have panic attacks while on interview. I would tremble and become restless. This condition became a barrier in the path of my success. I would feel lethargic all the time. At times I used to sweat excessively and start breathing quite fast whenever I thought of an interview. A friend suggested me visiting the best psychiatrist near me for anxiety.

best psychiatrist near me for anxiety


At first, I was hesitating as, just like others, I also thought that I was going mad. As a result, I was unable to think anything clearly. I visited our home physician, and he confirmed that it was a mental condition called anxiety that I was suffering from, and no physical issue was causing it. He recommended the best psychiatrist and advised me to visit him as soon as possible. I finally took the courage, contacted the anxiety counseling doctor, and booked an appointment. He heard me patiently and started asking questions about my life. I understood that he was trying to find out the reasons behind my panic attacks and anxiety. After spending only 15 to 20 minutes, I was comfortable speaking my heart out. I informed him about my family's condition and how important it was for me to get a job to run my family better. In the next few sessions, his counseling did wonders. Today, I am working in an MNC, and there's no sign of anxiety anymore. I thank the doctor from the core of my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Kindling Effect - De-Addiction Therapist Explains

I took advice from a psychiatrist to keep my relationship